Wider glazed surface for safer operations
The large glazed surface with ultra-narrow wire side screens,
the lowered threshold and thinner front pillars provide the
best visibility in the market (ROPS / FOPS cab).
EFFECTIVE RIDE CONTROL
Optimised shock absorption
Comfort goes with productivity with CASE patented
Ride Control. This optional feature is a shock
absorber which reduces loader arm bouncing at
elevated speed for greater material retention and
increased operator comfort. More material moved,
Leading operator comfort
The wide door, repositioned grab handles and a lower
threshold provide easy access to the cab. All models
have suspension seats and optional air suspension
heated seats for the ultimate in comfort. If specifi ed
with full cab glazing and door, the cab is completely
sealed to reduce the amount of noise and dust.
25% wider cab
It’s not just the range that has expanded: all models
benefi t from a cab with up to 25% more internal width,
providing greatly improved operator comfort. Our cab
- the widest in the industry - provides plenty of room
for comfortable operation, with greater headroom and
legroom, more space between the control levers and
easy access to the seat.
Low thershold, together with convenient grab handles
make accessing the cab easy and safe.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE DRIVER
- The premium control interface with 8’’ color display offers intuitive navigation through the machine information and settings
- The new rearview camera, which can be displayed at any time on the 8” monitor, during all operations or just during the reverse motion, brings the outer visibility and the consequent safety on the jobsite to a higher level
- The all new Bluetooth Headliner radio with USB connector contributes to elevate the CASE Customer experience in the cockpit
- The cup holder compartment has been re-designed to improve the storage capacity. The compartment also hosts the USB connector