High performance hydraulics control
- The new electrically controlled pumps and a bigger main control valve deliver faster cycle times.
- Oil flow can be adjusted according to working needs, or increased smoothly while starting travel and boom down.
- As a result, the machine responsiveness to operation load is multiplied, resulting in cycle times up to 12% faster than the previous generation.
Working modes easily adapt to every work load
The familiar working mode systems offers 3 power modes to match different customer needs.
- A MODE for grading, lifting and precision work.
- H MODE the best balance between productivity and fuel economy.
- SP MODE extra speed and power for the most demanding jobs that require maximum productivity.
Auto Power boost automatically increases hydraulic pressure according to the operation's demands.
Great performances with low fuel consumption
CASE advanced energy management provides solid fuel saving opportunities and lower emissions, and helps to prolong the life of the machine. It consists of 5 Energy Saving controls:
- Torque control decreases main pump loads to prevent a drop in engine rpm, with improved sensitivity to control/ monitor main pump loads
- Boom Economy Control (BEC) Increased fuel efficiency during boom lower and swing operations, like dump unloading
- Swing Relief Control (SWC) Carefully manages the hydraulic power distribution in slewing operations to deliver the most efficient flow and pressure.
- Spool Stroke Control (SSC) Creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging and leveling operations.
- Idle functions: the Auto Idle function lowers engine rpm after 5 seconds of lever inactivity whatever the throttle position, while the Idle Shutdown function shuts the engine down after a pre-setted time. Both are manually switchable.
Clean And Maintenance-Free Power
EU Stage IV/TIER4 Final compliant CASE engines
- Maintenance-free SCR and DOC-only solution
- No Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or regeneration are required as no solid particles remain trapped into the system, resulting in maximum uptime and lower operating costs.
- High engine efficiency of the latest generation, electronically controlled, high pressure common rail with multiinjection engine ensures great performances and low fuel consumption.
- CASE adds a variable geometry turbo charger to increase exhaust gas recirculation efficiency without losing power.
- The system is also very economical in its use of AdBlue, which is just 2.5%- 3% of fuel consumption. The large
AdBlue tank only needs to be refilled every 10 fuel refills, so that no time is wasted.