Working modes easily adapt to every work load
The familiar working mode systems offers 3 power modes to match different requirements.
- A MODE for grading, lifting and precision work.
- H MODE the best balance between productivity and fuel economy.
- SP MODE extra speed and power for the most demanding jobs that require maximum productivity.
Auto Power boost automatically increases hydraulic pressure according to the operation’s demands.
CASE interference device is standard in offset boom version, allowing the operator to use the attachement
closer to cabin in fully safey. Transportation height is also reduced.
Accurate, simple and robust design for high durability
- True to CASE’s enviable reputation for reliability and durability, the D-Series delivers leading design solutions and
- Wide choice of arm solutions, including the heavy-duty arm with reinforcement plate and bars on the bottom side.
Great performances with low fuel consumption
CASE Intelligent Hydraulic System (CIHS) like an ORCHESTRA DIRECTOR coordinates the different components and make them
the work in harmony. The result is that force is matched by manoeuvrability, delivering an impressive adaptive smooth control
during each transition from one movement to other by ensuring that energy is saved in every cycle phase. The operator, even
the most demanding, feels immediately in controls of the machine’s huge power with the highest precision he can ever wish.
- Torque control decreases main pump loads to prevent a drop in engine rpm
- Boom Economy Control (BEC) increased fuel efficiency during boom lower and swing operations
- Swing Relief Control (SWC) carefully manages the hydraulic power distribution in slewing operations
- Spool Stroke Control (SSC) creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging and leveling operations
- The Auto Idle and the Idle Shutdown functions avoid unnecessary fuel consumption
- Boom oil Reigeneration Control (BRC) for CX245D SR uses the boom down movement to make arm opening faster
EU Stage V compliant engines
- The new STAGE V engine meets the latest EU standards for engine exhaust emissions that sets new limit for particle number
(PN) and further reduced particulate matter (PM) levels
- Water separator sensor linked to a dedicated message on machine monitor to drain water when level in filter is too high.
- New final safety filter (maintenance free) to protect the engine from dust during the main filter replacement
- Oil gas recirculation in closed circuit PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) for CX245D SR makes sure the oil gas are filtered,
separated and sent back to the crankcase, avoiding dispersion into the air
- The engine of the latest generation, electronically controlled with Variable Geometry Turbocharger, high pressure common rail with multi-injection ensures great performances and low fuel consumption
- Largest Adblue® tank in the industry allows longer working time without stopping for Adblue refill (5 fuel refils before a stop for CX245D SR, 7 fuel refils for CX145D SR). With CASE no time is wasted and your refill is more efficient and safe