CASE D-Series mini excavators have been designed to match European customers’ needs, covering all market segments.
- Zero tail swing models will work with superb agility and maneuverability in confined spaces!
- The widest offering of 2-piece-boom models in the market with 4 models in the range between 2- and 6-ton! Only CASE offers the digging and operating advantages of this type of boom in so many models!
- A host of advanced technology features to boost your:
- Electro-hydraulic controls across the full range,
- Hydraulic flow settings,
- Load-sensing electronic pumps,
- Flow-sharing control valves
- Up to 3 auxiliary circuits available with a vast variety of quick couplers and attachments: supreme versatility in all applications
- Safety and operator comfort come first:
- Front and top level 2 protection grids,
- Outstanding all-around visibility,
- Excellent ergonomic layout of the controls
- Cab version starting from the 1.7-ton model!
CASE D-Series mini excavators meet the increasingly stringent environmental requirements in various European countries and cities:
- All models are compatible with bio hydraulic oil, engine oil and lubricants, which are offered as ex-factory option.
- 2 fully electric models, the CX15EV and CX25EV, deliver zero- emissions operation with the same performance as their equivalent diesel models, the autonomy you need, and super fast recharging time!
Maintenance has never been as easy, with the fully tiltable cabs, canopies and rollbars on all models.
In addition, all models are available with CASE SiteConnect and SiteWatch telematics and connectivity-enabled after-sales services, which enhance our customers’ experience of CASE equipment!