CASE Construction Equipment announces the launch of CASE Care in the UK, following a successful roll out in Germany.
CASE Care is a maintenance programme that aims to keep new machines up and cost of ownership down by giving customers peace of mind through maximising uptime and offering a team of CASE experts to provide genuine parts and certified lubricants replacement.
Joseph O’Grady, Business Director CASE Construction Equipment – North of Europe said, “We understand that our customers want their machines to always operate at their best, efficiently and productively year on year. The CASE Care planned maintenance programme ensures that this happens through check-ups and maintenance operations scheduled at regular intervals.”
CASE Care Coverage includes:
- Standard planned maintenance as indicated in the operator manual (up to 6 years/ 8.000 hours)
- Genuine parts and certified lubricant replacements
- CASE trained service technicians expertise and labor.
CASE Care can also be bundled with other packages from CASE Service Solutions including:
- CASE Protect which offers an extended warranty to avoid unexpected costs
- CASE Fluid Analysis to ensure maximum machine uptime with detailed fluid reporting
- CASE Connected Services such as SiteWatch™ and SiteConnect to boost machine profitability.
Customers wishing to enquire or take advantage of CASE Care should get in touch with their local dealer.