The CASE My Yard™ app – introduced in 2012 and recently upgraded with new features and functionality – provides equipment owners with a powerful tool.
The CASE My Yard™ app – introduced in 2012 and recently upgraded with new features and functionality – provides equipment owners with a powerful tool in cutting down lead-time on parts ordering and pick-up.
The My Yard app for iPhone and iPad can be downloaded here. The app for Android devices can be downloaded here.
The My Yard app allows users to create a full roster of their CASE machines with My Models. From there, equipment owners can drill down on each machine, find specific part diagrams and numbers, create pick lists and email those lists directly to their dealer. The dealer can then both quote the parts and place the order for pickup or delivery.
This cuts down on time associated with identifying parts numbers and placing orders – allowing owners to get equipment up and running faster, and further simplifying planned maintenance.
It also arms contractors with a convenient, handheld record of parts, fluids, batteries, tires and attachments for the entire CASE lineup.
Additional features include:
- Store the serial number, in-service date, year, hours and notes on each machine in the app and share that information via email, text message or social media.
- My Toolbox: quickly identify lubricants and fluids, batteries and tires for each machine in your fleet.
- Locate, call and email dealers directly from the app.
- Get news from CASE and the CASE Online Parts Store with the What’s New feature.
- Not sure what a part is? Search by serial number to identify the part.
*Provide feedback and suggestions directly to CASE on the features of the app.
For more on the My Yard app, download the app via the links above, or visit partstore.casece.com.