PWX features more than 125 technical and professional development sessions presented by your colleagues and industry vendors.
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
CASE Booth #329
Sunday, September 8th | 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday, September 9th | 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 10th | 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
This conference has drawn thousands of public works professionals from all over the world. If you're like many, you have limited resources for professional development, so you've chosen APWA's PWX as your preferred venue for:
- Outstanding education sessions that address current public works issues—as well as ongoing challenges. Choose from more than 125 technical and professional development sessions that will be presented by your colleagues—who will impart their vital knowledge and experience to you. APWA's education sessions are based on the very latest learning models—classroom, interactive and "live" learning labs.
- The chance to see an extensive gathering of exhibitors and The Expo Experience that will showcase the latest products, services and technologies specific to public works. APWA's exhibit floor encompasses nearly 90,000 square feet! Special "non-compete" hours allow you to visit the floor—uninterrupted.
- Opportunities to network with your peers, hone your leadership abilities and learn new job skills. APWA offers PWX attendees MANY opportunities to meet and mingle with your peers—the Get Acquainted Party, Awards Ceremony and more! Build lasting professional relationships and make a few lifelong friends at the same time.
Who should attend?
- Public Works Directors
- Superintendents and Managers
- Directors and Managers of Operations
- Operations Personnel
- City and County Engineers
- Construction Directors and Managers
- Solid Waste Managers and Coordinators
- Public Fleet Directors and Managers
- Public Facilities and Grounds Directors and Managers
- Water Services Directors and Managers
- Sustainability Coordinators and Officers
- Environmental Administrators, etc.