Whether you are from the private sector, a small, medium or large public sector waste management company, or a manufacturer or supplier from the U.S. or abroad, count on WasteExpo to bring the entire industry together under one roof.
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
CASE Booth #3237
2018 Waste Expo Exhibit Hall Hours:
Tuesday, April 24th | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25th | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, April 26th | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Celebrating 50 years of delivering innovation, education and good vibes.
The sixties. A decade of innovation, social change and acknowledging Mother Earth. WasteExpo—the baby boomer success story of the solid waste industry—invites you to celebrate with us as we turn 50. Five decades of collaborating with you and your colleagues to deliver game changing opportunites.
And this year promises to be the best yet. More innovation. More education. More networking. Join 13,000+ of your peers—the glue that makes this industry so special—from the grassroots haulers and composters to the $billion companies, and everything in between. Celebrate how far this industry has come. WasteExpo. Vegas. It promises to be a rockin’ good time!
Who Attends WasteExpo?
- Waste Services Companies (Private or Publicly Traded Refuse Firms, Landfill Owners/Operators, Independent Contractors)
- Government Officials (Municipalities, County Agencies, Regional Authorities, Special Districts, State and Federal Governments and Public Landfill Sites)
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Distributors & Dealers
- Consulting Engineering Firms (Consultants, Architects, R&D Organizations)
- Recycling Firms (Secondary Materials Processors, Contractors and Recyclers)
- Composting & Organics Recycling Professionals
- Waste Generators (Businesses and Organizations that Create Waste in Manufacturing, Retailing and/or Providing Services)
- Legal, Insurance & Financial Firms
- Healthcare Waste/Medical Waste Professionals
- Software Companies
- General Contractors
- Transportation (Trucking Professionals, Suppliers, Fleet Owners, Operators, Maintenace Professionals)