FPT, in-house advanced engine technology
CASE equipment features the advanced in-house engine technology developed by sister company FPT Industrial that pioneered low emissions, high efﬁ ciency solutions for on- and off-road applications. With a broad portfolio of technologies and products, FPT brings to CASE customers the competitive advantage of powertrain technologies that reliably delivers high performance with low operating costs – proven technologies from a global engine manufacturer that produces as many as 600,000 engines a year.
- 3 .4 liter 4-cylinder Turbocharged Multiple Injection High Pressure Common Rail Engine with Waste Gate for optimum turbo pressure stability
- Tier 4 ﬁ nal / EU Stage IIIB compliant using Maintenance Free Technology:
- The DOC produces NO2 by the oxidation of NO
- Particulate Matters (PM) are trapped in the PM-Catalyst. The reaction with NO2 convert PM’s into carbon dioxide (CO2) and pure nitrogen (N) passively.
Oscillating rear axle
The combination of the articulated joint and the rear oscillating axle reduces maximum cab oscillation by 50% or more.
Inch and brake pedal
It progressively disengages the transmission during the decelerating phase and progressively engages the brakes.
Handle heavier pallets
With low cab ﬂoor and wide steps.
Take the shortest path
No waste of time with the reduced cab height:
- 21F and 121F: 2.46 m
- 221F: 2.63 m
- 321F: 2.68 m
You can always take the shortest path from point A to point B - in indoor jobs or when transporting on
SUPERIOR DUMP HEIGHT
Centred and higher loading
The superior hinge pin height and the CASE “banana“ arms make it easy to load at the centre
of the trailer without touching the edge with the arms.
Ready for every attachment
FAST ATTACHMENT CHANGE OVER
Plug and unplug your attachment in a few seconds
With the depressurized push-pull connectors you will never need hand tools to swap your attachments.
Front electrical socket
For multi-functioning or special attachments
Standard flow or high flow
- Standard Flow (Max pressure: 230 bar):
- 21F-121F: 67 lpm @ 2500 rpm
- 221F-321F: 85 lpm @ 2500 rpm
- The High Flow package is available on 221F-321F:
- 130 lpm @ 2500 rpm
High Flow option always comes as part of a package including Creep Speed, Front electrical socket
and Return Depressurized Drain.
Cab structure: ROPS and FOPS level 2 come as standard
Designed to protect the operator in case the machine rolls over or a 227 kg rock falls from 5 meters height on the roof.