PROTECTED BACKHOE OPERATION
The King’s DNA
Customers around the world have built their success on the power and performance of the CASE backhoe.
- The exclusive outer extendahoe is part of the CASE DNA: all the components in contact with the soil are protected
against impact and material accumulation
- The gripper teeth provide perfect material retention especially when working on pipe placement
- The curved main boom provides greater digging ability and makes it easier to load a truck
- Pilot controls automatically deactivate when not in use for improved safety. They are immediately reactivated at the
touch of a switch.
LOW PROFILE FOR EASY TRANSPORT
A compact machine for big jobs
We don’t like to waste time and fuel, and
we know you don’t either, so we reduced
signifi cantly transport height with the overlapping
cylinder geometry. The 580ST measures less
than 3.5 m in height, while the 590ST and the
695ST measure less than 3.7 m.
Do it from the cab!
- The patented integrated hydraulic quick
coupler enables the operator to change
over the backhoe attachments from the
cab, with a simple switch.
- The hydraulic side shift allows easy
and quick backhoe replacement in all
CASE Universal Coupler
The new Universal coupler allows to install on Backhoe boom, not only
traditional CASE buckets, but also the most common buckets of the main
backhoe manufacturers. This solution allows the customer to have multiple
choices and to fi t buckets alredy present on his yard. The universal couple is
optional for both CASE backhoe designs.
“IN-LINE” BACKHOE GEOMETRY
No Stress power
CASE has enriched the offering introducing a new backhoe design with “In-Line” cylinder geometry and inner
extendahoe. The new solution allows the customer to choose the better technology for his own needs. A different solution
to lead the market with top performances, comparable with well known CASE DNA characteristcs. The aligned cylinders
ensure perfect visibility across the boom and reduce the structure bending distributing the stresses. This is the typical
solution adopted on large excavators where productivity and reliability are a must. The new technology will fl ank the well
known and more backhoe oriented CASE DNA boom with overlapping cylinders and outer extendahoe.