Machines are designed to perform the best compaction quality in every conditions and surfaces:
- The compact design and the weight equally distributed on both drums provide even compaction and easy transportability;
- The improved ground clearance allows to work on extremely uneven terrains;
- The excellent gradeability maximizes the machine versatility;
- The high steering angle allows the machines to work in very narrow spaces and to increase the compacting accuracy;
- The superior drum diameter ensures high compaction quality even in case of very irregular surfaces.
- The standard pressurized water sprinkler system with 6 nozzles per drum provides longer operating hours in every conditions due to optimized water usage and the consistent water flow regardless of the slope of the jobsite
- Well-proven compaction technology: high manufacturing quality standards achieved throughout a long experience
- Low owning and operating costs thanks to the reliable engines and durable hydraulic motors (Low Speed High Torque type)
- Heavy duty articulation joint to enhance the reliability of the machine in every working condition and terrain.
- Large anti-vibration mounts for effective isolation and long life
- 2 drum scrapper per drum, self-adjusting type, no maintenance required
- Easy accessibility to all components for quick and effortless maintenance
Visibility is a key factor on a compactor because it means more job done in an hour, more precise and qualitative compaction, more comfort for the operator and in total safety: that’s why CASE invested a lot of effort and resources to guarantee an excellent visibility on both front and rear sides.
- The rounded shape of the engine hood in the front improves the operator visibility
- No front and rear overhang: operator has clear visibility to both front and rear paths of the machine, allowing to compact right to the edge of the area
- Rear view mirror and well located working lights for added safety
- The high curb clearance allows the operator to compact closer to objects such as: cement curbs, light poles bases, etc.
- The ergonomically designed sliding operator’s seat allows the driver to have a perfect view on the drum edge in every working condition