PROTECTED BACKHOE OPERATION
The King’s DNA
Customers around the world have built their success on the power and performance of the CASE backhoe.
- The exclusive outer extendahoe is part of the CASE DNA: all the components in contact with the soil are protected against impact and material accumulation
- The gripper teeth provide perfect material retention especially when working on pipe placement
- The curved main boom provides greater digging ability and makes it easier to load a truck
- Pilot controls automatically deactivate when not in use for improved safety. They are immediately reactivated at the touch of a switch.
LOW PROFILE FOR EASY TRANSPORT
A compact machine for big jobs
We don’t like to waste time and fuel, and we know you don’t either, so we reduced significantly transport height with the overlapping cylinder geometry. The 580ST measures less than 3.5 m in height, while the 590ST and the 695ST measure less than 3.7 m.
Do it from the cab!
- The patented integrated hydraulic quick coupler enables the operator to change over the backhoe attachments from the cab, with a simple switch.
- The hydraulic side shift allows easy and quick backhoe replacement in all working conditions.
LOAD SENSING HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
The load sensing hydraulics provide just the right amount of oil for each task, even when the engine is running at low rpm. This results in fuel savings of up to 14% compared to traditional gear pumps. CASE is the only Backhoe loader manufacturer offering closed hydraulic centre whatever the choice of pump. Closed hydraulics enable simultaneous movements independent from work load and functions delivering constant power, better operator controllability and fast cycles.
“IN-LINE” BACKHOE GEOMETRY
No Stress power
CASE has enriched the offering introducing a new backhoe design with “In-Line” cylinder geometry and inner extendahoe.
The new solution allows the customer to choose the better technology for his own needs. A different solution to lead the market with top performances, comparable with well known CASE DNA characteristcs. The aligned cylinders ensure perfect visibility across the boom and reduce the structure bending distributing the stresses. This is the typical solution adopted on large excavators where productivity and reliability are a must. The new technology will flank the well known and more backhoe oriented CASE DNA boom with overlapping cylinders and outer extendahoe.