The 1.9 ton CX19C delivers max digging depth of 2405mm and provides bucket digging force of 15,1 kN, resulting in strong excavating performance and great lifting capacity. Available also with the comforts of the cab version. With standard auxiliary hydraulics and dozer blade, no after-treatment Stage V solution, it gets the jobs done easier from large construction areas to the tightest of places.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Maximize your machine’s uptime and efficiency with this planned maintenance program.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Short arm (960 mm)
- Rubber tracks 230 mm
- TOPS / FOPS /ROPS certified Cab / Canopy
- Emergency stop switch
- Pilot system with accumulator
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with pedal
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Variable undercarriage with extendable dozer blade
- Suspension seat with seatbelt
- Standard anti-theft with interval setting function
- Waterproof digital instrument cluster
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Long arm (1120 mm)
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with joystick
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision
- Beacon (CX19C Cab)
- Travel alarm
- Radio with USB
- Halogen working lights
- LED working lights
- Bio hydraulic oil
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)