The 2.6ton, Stage V CX26C provides excellent breakout force in a lightweight, zero tailswing excavator that achieves max digging depth of 2645mm. This compact, transport-friendly power makes this mini ideal for landscapers, utility companies and contractors working in developed neighborhoods or trying to minimize yard damage. With standard dozer blade, auxiliary hydraulics and proportional controls, as well as an available heated cab, the CX26C is a multi-use platform for a wide variety of applications and environments.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Maximize your machine’s uptime and efficiency with this planned maintenance program.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Standard arm (1120 mm)
- Rubber tracks (250 mm)
- ROPS / TOPS / FOPS compliant Cab / Canopy
- Emergency stop switch
- Pilot system with accumulator
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with pedal
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Suspension seat with seatbelt
- Radio / USB pre-disposition (Cab version)
- Standard anti-theft with interval setting function
- Waterproof digital instrument cluster
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Close cab (ROPS / FOPS / TOPS compliant)
- Long arm (1350 mm)
- 2nd auxiliary circuit controlled with joystick
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision
- Travel alarm
- Additional counterweight
- Object Handling Kit
- Radio with USB (Cab version)
- LED working lights
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)