An operating weight of 3-ton, bucket breakout forces of 21.1 kN, yet still in a transport-friendly size that can be towed with a pickup truck* – compact power is what the CX30C mini excavator is all about. A zero-tailswing design, powered by a 25-hp Stage V engine, is complemented by performance-enhancing standard features such as proportional controls, Automatic 2-Speed Travel and an adjustable offset boom. It all comes together to give contractors the nimble strength needed for demanding, close-quarter jobs.
*Always check vehicle capacities and local laws for applicable roading regulations and requirements.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Maximize your machine’s uptime and efficiency with this planned maintenance program.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Standard arm (1120 mm)
- Rubber tracks (300 mm)
- ROPS / TOPS / FOPS compliant Cab / Canopy
- Emergency stop switch
- Pilot system with accumulator
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with pedal
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Suspension seat with seatbelt
- Radio / USB pre-disposition (Cab version)
- Standard anti-theft with interval setting function
- Waterproof digital instrument cluster
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Close cab (ROPS / FOPS / TOPS compliant)
- Long arm (1350 mm)
- 2nd auxiliary circuit controlled with joystick
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision
- Travel alarm
- Additional counterweight
- Object Handling Kit
- Radio with USB (Cab version)
- LED working lights
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)