The CX22D 2t digger is part of the CASE Construction Equipment D-Series Mini Excavators. This mini digger can handle an operating weight of 2220 kg for canopy version and 2320 kg for cab version and uses a KUBOTA D1105 - STAGE 5 engine that can power up to 20.9hp. The CX22Dis considered a mid-range mini excavator of the D-Series.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
CX22D - Specsheet1.55MB
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
Explore the Features
The CX22D 2t digger cab version with rubber tracks can deliver a digging depth of up to 2760mm. It is a popular choice for busy urban and infrastructure sites with high traffic or sites with other equipment types present. The CX22D 2 ton digger, like other mini excavators in the D-series, has been designed to meet European customers’ needs.
To ensure agility and manoeuvrability at ease even in confined spaces, the CX22D is a short radius model. We strive to innovate practical solutions with the end goal of increasing productivity. From this approach, stems high technology features such as electro-hydraulic controls, hydraulic flow settings, load-sensing electronic pumps, flow-sharing control valves, and up to 3 auxiliary circuits that can be paired with a vast variety of quick couplers and attachments, rendering the CX22D extremely versatile in its applications.
The CX22D 2 tonne digger is equipped with CASE SiteWatch and SiteConnect services, a range of after-sales services that support your experience with CASE Equipment. In order to be compliant with the progressively more stringent environmental requirements in various European countries and cities, the CASE CX22D 2t digger is compatible with bio hydraulic oil and lubricants, which is in fact offered as the ex-factory option.
Let’s learn all about the features and their benefits in further detail.
- Superior Protection grid (FOPS Level 2)
- Front Protection grid (Level 2)
- Arm cylinder and bucket cylinder protection
- Vast variety of attachments
- Full range of Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
- Full range of Buckets
- Tiltable Cab/Canopy (ROPS/TOPS - FOPS Level 1)
- Windshield washer
- Rear-view mirrors (left, right)
- Fabric seat with Mechanical suspension (cab)
- Vynil seat with Mechanical suspension (canopy)
- Standard arm
- Boom Lift cylinder and dozer blade cylinder protection
- Standard counterweight
- Air Filter with drain valve and anti-clogging indicator
- Servo-assisted hydraulic joysticks with Electro-Hydraulic proportional controls
- Electro-Hydraulic proportional Swing control
- 1st Auxiliary (AUX1) circuit with Electro- Hydraulic proportional control
- AUX1 circuit maximum flow mechanical setting
- Mechanical diverter between Single effect and Double effect AUX1
- 2 speed travel with Automatic Shift Down (from 2nd to 1st gear if more traction is required) and Shift-up
- Rubber tracks
- Standard Dozer Blade
- Extendable undercarriage
- Operator manual
- Ignition key, which opens every machine lock
- Standard LED working lights (boom)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Variable Volume Pump
- Standard Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- CASE Sitewatch and SiteConnect
- Air conditioning and Heating
- DAB Radio, Bluetooth, USB, Memory card SD/SDHC, Aux-in (cab only)
- Travel alarm
- Long arm
- AUX1 circuit maximum flow setting with potentiometer
- 2nd Auxiliary (AUX2) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic propotional control and flow diverter from boom swing
- Grapple provision (AUX3 with flow diverter from bucket cylinder)
- Direct Drainage to tank
- Block valves on dozer blade cylinder
- Object handling kit (block valves on boom and arm, lifting hook and load chart)
- Dozer Float
- Extra LED working lights (cab-front and cab-rear)
- Rotating beacon
- Bio Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- High Flow provision (i.e. for Mulcher)
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision (Single or Double Effect)
- Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
Max. Power (kW / hp)
Number of cylinders (n°)
Alternator V (Ah)
Battery V (Ah)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEED
CIRCUIT AND COMPONENT CAPACITIES