The 1.7 ton CX17C delivers max digging depth of 2350mm and provides bucket digging force of 15,5 kN, resulting in strong excavating performance while making minimal impact on the ground below. With standard auxiliary hydraulics and dozer blade, an easily transportable size and a zero-effort Stage V solution, it's a versatile addition to up-and-coming companies, landscapers or any contractor looking to easily expand their fleet.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
1770 kg (Canopy)
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Short arm (960 mm)
- Rubber tracks 230 mm
- TOPS / FOPS certified Cab / Canopy
- Emergency stop switch
- Pilot system with accumulator
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with pedal
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Variable undercarriage with extendable dozer blade
- Suspension seat with seatbelt
- Standard anti-theft with interval setting function
- Waterproof digital instrument cluster
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Long arm (1120 mm)
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with joystick
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision
- Travel alarm
- Additional counterweight
- Halogen working lights
- LED working lights
- Bio hydraulic oil
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)