CX57C is a “large” mini excavator with industry leading horsepower, capable of handling the demands of heavier excavation operations. Its design stands apart from the rest of the C Series line because it features a conventional tailswing design with a large counterweight, giving it power and performance comparable to a larger class – all while still taking up a relatively small footprint. Standard performance features and a standard deluxe cab with a 7” LCD touch screen monitor make the CX57C a powerful, versatile and intuitive mini excavator.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Short arm (1600 mm / 1480 mm on CX57C / CX60C respectively)
- Rubber tracks 400 mm
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- Two working modes
- Joystick hammer line 1-way
- ROPS / TOPS / FOPS Certified Cab
- Automatic climate control: Heater and A/C system
- Full suspension heated seat
- Anti-theft with interval setting function
- 5.7 inch touch screen multi-colour instrument cluster
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Radio and USB
- Blue-tooth hands-free function for cell phone and radio
- 2 roller shades: roof and front window
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Long arm (1900 mm on both CX57C / CX60C)
- 1st auxiliary 2-way pedal controlled (CX57C)
- 1st auxiliary 2-way joystick controlled (CX57C / CX60C)
- 2nd auxiliary 2-way joystick controlled (CX57C / CX60C)
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler provision
- Object Handling Kit
- Rear view camera
- Electric refuel pump
- Working lights (halogen or LED)
- Travel alarm
- Additional counterweights
- Steel tracks 400 mm
- Steel tracks with rubber pads 400 mm
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)