The Stage V CX60C is the largest C series Case mini excavator CASE. Weighing in at 6-ton and with industry leading horsepower, it features a short radius tailswing design and adjustable boom that allow it to work in close quarters while providing bucket breakout force of 40.9 kN. Quick, responsive hydraulics, deluxe cab comfort and standard high-performance features make this mini an extremely capable addition to any construction environment.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Short arm (1600 mm / 1480 mm on CX57C / CX60C respectively)
- Rubber tracks 400 mm
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- Two working modes
- Joystick hammer line 1-way
- ROPS / TOPS / FOPS Certified Cab
- Automatic climate control: Heater and A/C system
- Full suspension heated seat
- Anti-theft with interval setting function
- 5.7 inch touch screen multi-colour instrument cluster
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Radio and USB
- Blue-tooth hands-free function for cell phone and radio
- 2 roller shades: roof and front window
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Long arm (1900 mm on both CX57C / CX60C)
- 1st auxiliary 2-way pedal controlled (CX57C)
- 1st auxiliary 2-way joystick controlled (CX57C / CX60C)
- 2nd auxiliary 2-way joystick controlled (CX57C / CX60C)
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler provision
- Object Handling Kit
- Rear view camera
- Electric refuel pump
- Working lights (halogen or LED)
- Travel alarm
- Additional counterweights
- Steel tracks 400 mm
- Steel tracks with rubber pads 400 mm
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)