D-Series Short Radius
BIG ON PRODUCTIVITY, IDEAL FOR URBAN JOBSITES
CASE Short Radius crawler excavators are ideal for the urban jobsite for their remarkably low external noise levels and ability to work in restricted conditions.The Intelligent Hydraulics System and innovative engines technology result in exceptional fuel economy.
Outstanding controllability and lifting performance will allow you to move more material in a shorter time, boosting your productivity.
Hear why customers trust CASE
Hennaux Terrassements , Belgium - CX245D
Power, strength, speed and precision. These are the first words that come to mind to Antoine, operator of the Belgian company Hennaux Terrassements, describing the CASE CX245D excavator.
Explore the Features
The CASE Short Radius models are the perfect machines for jobsites where space is limited, such as road or urban construction. Our SR models bring to your jobsite all the benefits of the D Series, so that you can get the job done in confined spaces with no compromise on performance. The high operating weight and standard undercarriage in blade configuration ensure greater stability and outstanding maneuverability in narrow spaces. The machines offer best-in-class lift capacity, delivering high productivity across a great variety of applications.
Working modes easily adapt to every work load
The familiar working mode systems offers 3 power modes to match different requirements.
- A MODE for grading, lifting and precision work.
- H MODE the best balance between productivity and fuel economy.
- SP MODE extra speed and power for the most demanding jobs that require maximum productivity.
Auto Power boost automatically increases hydraulic pressure according to the operation’s demands.
CASE interference device is standard in offset boom version, allowing the operator to use the attachement closer to cabin in fully safey. Transportation height is also reduced.
COMFORTABLE AND SAFE CAB
The ultimate interior cab configuration
- Superior cab structure with ample legroom for the operator.
- Fully adjustable workstation
- Ergonimically designed highback seat with air suspension for excellent comfort.
- Optional seat tilting adjustment and seat heater.
- Top class features include 178 mm colour LED Monitor, bluetooth tuner and radio, spacious storage compartment, 12v accessory plug, clipboard holder, mobile phone holder, warm and cool box, fuse box service connection, storage tray and ergonomic arm rest.
ROPS cab and FOPS level II
Designed to provide superior safety on the job site while increasing. productivity
- Reinforced cab structure compliant with ROPS/FOPS requirements.
- FOPS Level 2 certified top cab guard is STANDARD.
- Wide offering of optional front guards.
- Optional factory fitted travel alarm for greater safety on the jobsite around the machine.
Explore available Models
Find the right machine to fit your operation no matter how demanding the applications.
78.5 kW / 105 hp
124 kW / 166 hp