The CX37C provides excellent value and performance in a compact footprint. With bucket breakout forces of 30.9 kN, max digging depth of 3440mm and an operating weight of 3.7 ton, it delivers the greatest power and performance of any CASE mini excavator that can be towed behind a 1/2-ton pickup truck*. An adjustable boom and zero tailswing design allow for work in confined applications, and standard features such as auxiliary hydraulics and dozer blade (or optional angled blade) help owners get the most out of their investment.
*Always check vehicle capacities and local laws for applicable roading regulations and requirements.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Maximize your machine’s uptime and efficiency with this planned maintenance program.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
- Standard arm (1300 mm)
- Rubber tracks (300 mm)
- ROPS / TOPS / FOPS compliant Cab / Canopy
- Emergency stop switch
- Pilot system with accumulator
- 2 speed travel with auto shift-down system
- 1st auxiliary 2-way circuit controlled with pedal
- Foldable boom swing pedal
- Suspension seat with seatbelt
- Radio / USB pre-disposition (Cab version)
- Standard anti-theft with interval setting function
- Waterproof digital instrument cluster
- Centralized greasing inlet
- Close cab (ROPS / FOPS / TOPS compliant)
- Long arm (1600 mm)
- 2nd auxiliary circuit controlled with joystick
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision
- Travel alarm
- Additional counterweight
- Air conditioner
- Object Handling Kit
- Radio with USB (Cab version)
- LED working lights
Rated gross horse power (hp/kW)
Max torque (Nm/rpm)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEEDS
OPERATING WEIGHT (includes operator, full fuel tank and one bucket)
TRANSPORT FEATURE (weight is with full fuel tank, without operator, without bucket)