The CX15EV electric excavator is part of the CASE Construction Equipment D-Series Mini Excavators. This electric mini digger can handle an operating weight of 1315 kg and uses an Internal Permanent Magnet engine that can power up to 16kW. This battery powered excavator is one of the two fully electric excavators in the entire range, granting zero emissions and 100% of the performance like the equivalent diesel models along with autonomy and rapid recharging time!
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
CX15EV - Specsheet1.61MB
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
Explore the Features
The CX15EV electric mini digger cab version with rubber tracks can deliver a digging depth of up to 2175mm. It is a popular choice for busy urban and infrastructure sites with high traffic or sites with other equipment types present. The CX15EV electric mini excavator, like other mini excavators in the D-series, has been designed to meet European customers’ needs.
To ensure agility and manoeuvrability at ease even in confined spaces, the CX15EV is a short-radius model. We strive to innovate practical solutions with the end goal of increasing productivity. From this approach, stems high technology features such as electro-hydraulic controls, hydraulic flow settings, and up to 2 auxiliary circuits that can be paired with a vast variety of quick couplers and attachments, rendering the CX15EV electric digger extremely versatile in its applications.
The CX15EV battery powered mini excavator is equipped with CASE SiteWatch and SiteConnect services, a range of after-sales services that support your experience with CASE Equipment.
Let’s learn all about the features and their benefits in further detail.
- Arm cylinder and bucket cylinder protection
- Vast variety of attachments
- Full range of Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
- Full range of Buckets
- Tiltable Roll-bar (ROPS/TOPS)
- Vynil seat with Mechanical suspension (canopy)
- Standard arm
- Boom Lift cylinder and dozer blade cylinder protection
- Standard counterweight
- Servo-assisted hydraulic joysticks with Electro-Hydraulic proportional controls
- Electro-Hydraulic proportional Swing control
- 1st Auxiliary (AUX1) circuit with Electro- Hydraulic proportional control
- 2 speed travel with Automatic Shift Down (from 2nd to 1st gear if more traction is required) and Shift-up
- Rubber tracks
- Standard Dozer Blade
- Extendable undercarriage
- Operator manual
- Documents box and Tool kit for maintenance
- Ignition key, which opens every machine lock
- Standard LED working lights (boom)
- Helical Gear Pump
- Bio Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- Electronic Display and controls
- 3 pre-set Control modes
- Electronic flow setting for every modevement and auxiliary circuits
- On-board battery charger (220 VAC)
- CASE Sitewatch and SiteConnect
- Roll-bar plastic cover (FOPS Level 1)
- Travel alarm
- Long arm
- 2nd Auxiliary (AUX2) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic proportional control
- Extra LED working lights (roof)
- Rotating beacon
- Portable Fast-Charger (380 VAC)
- Mechanical quick couplers
Max. Power (kW / hp)
Number of cylinders (n°)
Alternator V (Ah)
Battery V (Ah)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEED
CIRCUIT AND COMPONENT CAPACITIES