The 1 ton digger CX12D is part of the CASE Construction Equipment D-Series and is the smallest mini digger offered by the brand. This small mini excavator has an operating weight of 1305 kg and uses a KUBOTA D722 - STAGE 5 engine that can power up to 11.8hp. End your search for a 1 tonne digger for sale with the CX12D.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Explore the Features
The CX12D mini excavator cab version with rubber tracks can deliver a digging depth of up to 1980mm.
It is a popular choice for busy urban and infrastructure sites with high traffic or sites with other equipment types present. This 1t mini excavator, like other D-series mini excavators, has been designed to meet European customers’ needs. To ensure agility and manoeuvrability at ease even in confined spaces, this 1 ton mini digger is a zero-tail swing model. We strive to innovate practical solutions with the end goal of increasing productivity. From this approach, stems high technology features such as electro-hydraulic controls, and up to 2 auxiliary circuits that can be paired with a vast variety of quick couplers and attachments, rendering the CX12D extremely versatile in its applications.
The 1 ton excavator CX12D can be equipped with CASE SiteWatch and SiteConnect services, a range of after-sales services that support your experience with CASE Equipment. In order to be compliant with the progressively more stringent environmental requirements in various European countries and cities, the small mini digger CX12D is compatible with bio hydraulic oil and lubricants, which is in fact offered as the ex-factory option.
Let’s learn all about the features and their benefits in further detail.
- Arm cylinder and bucket cylinder protection
- Vast variety of attachments
- Full range of Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
- Full range of Buckets
- Tiltable Roll-bar (ROPS/TOPS)
- Vynil seat with Mechanical suspension (canopy)
- Standard arm
- Boom Lift cylinder and dozer blade cylinder protection
- Standard counterweight
- Servo-assisted hydraulic joysticks with Electro-Hydraulic proportional controls
- Electro-Hydraulic proportional Swing control
- 1st Auxiliary (AUX1) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic proportional control
- Mechanical diverter between Single effect and Double effect AUX1
- 2 speed travel with Automatic Shift Down (from 2nd to 1st gear if more traction is required) and Shift-up
- Rubber tracks
- Standard Dozer Blade
- Extendable undercarriage
- Operator manual
- Ignition key, which opens every machine lock
- Standard LED working lights (boom)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Gear Pump
- Standard Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- Roll-bar plastic cover (FOPS Level 1)
- Travel alarm
- Long arm
- Additional counterweight
- 2nd Auxiliary (AUX2) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic proportional control
- Extra LED working lights (roof)
- Rotating beacon
- CASE Sitewatch and SiteConnect
- Bio Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- Mechanical quick couplers
Max. Power (kW / hp)
Number of cylinders (n°)
Alternator V (Ah)
Battery V (Ah)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEED
CIRCUIT AND COMPONENT CAPACITIES