The CX14D mini excavator is part of the CASE Construction Equipment D-Series Mini Excavators. At an operating weight of 1360 kg and with a D722 engine with up to 11.8hp, this mini excavator is one of the most compact mini excavators of the D-Series.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
Explore the Features
The CX14D mini excavator cab version with rubber tracks can deliver a digging depth of up to 2175mm. It is suitable for busy urban and infrastructure sites with high traffic or sites with other equipment types present. The CX14D mini excavator, like other D-series mini excavators, has been designed to meet European customers’ needs.
To ensure agility and manoeuvrability at ease even in confined spaces, the CX14D is a short-radius model. We strive to innovate practical solutions with the end goal of increasing productivity. From this approach, stems high technology features such as electro-hydraulic controls, and up to 2 auxiliary circuits that can be paired with a vast variety of quick couplers and attachments, rendering the CX14D extremely versatile in its applications.
The CX14D can be equipped with CASE SiteWatch and SiteConnect services, a range of after-sales services that support your experience with CASE Equipment. In order to be compliant with the progressively more stringent environmental requirements in various European countries and cities, the CASE CX14D mini excavator is compatible with bio hydraulic oil and lubricants, which is in fact offered as the ex-factory option.
Let’s learn all about the features and their benefits in further detail.
- Arm cylinder and bucket cylinder protection
- Vast variety of attachments
- Full range of Buckets
- Full range of Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
- Tiltable Roll-bar (ROPS/TOPS)
- Vynil seat with Mechanical suspension (canopy)
- Standard arm
- Boom Lift cylinder and dozer blade cylinder protection
- Additional counterweight
- Servo-assisted hydraulic joysticks with Electro-Hydraulic proportional controls
- Electro-Hydraulic proportional Swing control
- 1st Auxiliary (AUX1) circuit with Electro- Hydraulic proportional control
- Mechanical diverter between Single effect and Double effect AUX1
- 2 speed travel with Automatic Shift Down (from 2nd to 1st gear if more traction is required) and Shift-up
- Rubber tracks
- Standard Dozer Blade
- Extendable undercarriage
- Operator manual
- Ignition key, which opens every machine lock
- Standard LED working lights (boom)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Variable Volume Pump
- Standard Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- Roll-bar plastic cover (FOPS Level 1)
- Travel alarm
- Long arm
- 2 Auxiliary (AUX2) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic proportional control
- Extra LED working lights (roof)
- Rotating beacon
- CASE Sitewatch and SiteConnect
- Bio Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- Mechanical quick couplers
Max. Power (kW / hp)
Number of cylinders (n°)
Alternator V (Ah)
Battery V (Ah)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEED
CIRCUIT AND COMPONENT CAPACITIES