The CX35D mini excavator is a 3.5t mini digger for sale and is part of the CASE Construction Equipment D-Series Mini Excavators. This mini excavator has an operating weight of 3270 kg for canopy version and 3400kg for cab version and uses a KUBOTA D1703-M-DI-E4B - STAGE 5 engine that can power up to 24.7hp. The CX35D is considered a mid-range mini excavator of the D-Series.
Share or download a brochure for additional information.
CX35D - Specsheet1.72MB
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
Explore the Features
The CX35D 3.5 ton digger can be equipped with a cab or canopy, with rubber or steel tracks and can deliver a digging depth of up to 3070mm. It is a popular choice for busy urban and infrastructure sites with high traffic or sites with other equipment types present. The CX35D 3.5 ton digger, like other D-series mini excavators, has been designed to meet European customers’ needs.
To ensure agility and manoeuvrability at ease even in confined spaces, the CX35D is a zero-tail swing model. We strive to innovate practical solutions with the end goal of increasing productivity. This goal inspires us to offer high technology features such as electro-hydraulic controls, hydraulic flow settings, load-sensing electronic pumps, flow-sharing control valves, and up to 3 auxiliary circuits that can be paired with a vast variety of quick couplers and attachments, rendering the CX35D extremely versatile in its applications.
The CX35D is equipped with CASE SiteWatch and SiteConnect services, a range of after-sales services that support your experience with CASE Equipment. In order to be compliant with the progressively more stringent environmental requirements in various European countries and cities, the CASE CX35D mini excavator is compatible with bio hydraulic oil and lubricants, which is in fact offered as the ex-factory option.
Let’s learn all about the features and their benefits in further detail.
- Front Protection grid (Level 2)
- Arm cylinder and bucket cylinder protection
- Rubber pads for steel tracks
- Vast variety of attachments
- Full range of Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
- Full range of Buckets
- Tiltable Cab/Canopy (ROPS/ TOPS - FOPS Level 1)
- Automatic Courtesy light
- Electric socket on the roof for Rotating Beacon
- Windshield washer
- Rear-view mirrors (left, right)
- Fabric seat with Mechanical suspension (cab)
- Vynil seat with Mechanical suspension (canopy)
- Standard arm
- Boom Lift cylinder and dozer blade cylinder protection
- Standard counterweight
- Air Filter with drain valve and electric anti-clogging indicator
- Servo-assisted hydraulic joysticks with Electro-Hydraulic proportional controls
- Electro-Hydraulic proportional Swing control
- 1st Auxiliary (AUX1) circuit with Electro- Hydraulic proportional control
- AUX1 circuit maximum flow mechanical setting
- Mechanical diverter between Single effect and Double effect AUX1
- 2 speed travel with Automatic Shift Down (from 2nd to 1st gear if more traction is required) and Shift-up
- Rubber tracks
- Standard Dozer Blade
- Operator manual
- Ignition key, which opens every machine lock
- Standard LED working lights (boom)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Variable Volume Pump
- Standard Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- CASE Sitewatch and SiteConnect
- Air conditioning and Heating
- DAB Radio, Bluetooth, USB, Memory card SD/SDHC, Aux-in (cab only)
- Fabric seat with Pneumatic suspension (cab)
- Travel alarm
- Long arm
- Additional counterweight
- Electric fuel refill pump
- AUX1 circuit maximum flow setting with potentiometer
- Dozer Float
- Extra LED working lights (cab-front and cab-rear)
- Rotating beacon
- Bio Hydraulic oil and Lubricants
- Automatic Centralized Lubrication
- High Flow provision (i.e. for Mulcher)
- Hydraulic quick coupler provision (Single or Double Effect)
- Mechanical and Hydraulic quick couplers
- 2nd Auxiliary (AUX2) circuit with Electro- Hydraulic proportional control
- 3rd Auxiliary (AUX3) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic proportional control
- Grapple provision (AUX3 with flow diverter from bucket cylinder)
- Direct Drainage to tank
- Block valves on dozer blade cylinder
- Object handling kit (block valves on boom and arm, lifting hook and load chart)
- Electronic Proportional RPM control with Auto-Idle
- Steel tracks
Max. Power (kW / hp)
Number of cylinders (n°)
Alternator V (Ah)
Battery V (Ah)
SLEWING & TRAVEL SPEED
CIRCUIT AND COMPONENT CAPACITIES