CASE Construction Equipment has earned two spots on Construction Equipment’s 2021 Top 100 New Products Awards with the TV620B compact track loader and G Series wheel loaders.
Construction Equipment’s Top 100 New Products is the longest-running awards program of its kind in the industry. Compiled based on editors’ reviews and nominations, the Top 100 awards are designed to recognize the top equipment of the year based on advances in technology, new product lines, significant improvements to existing products and increasing competition in the field.
More about the winning products:
TV620B Compact Track Loader
The CASE TV620B compact track loader is the largest and most powerful compact track loader ever built*. The 114-horsepower, 6,200-pound rated operating capacity CTL delivers best-in-class breakout forces, and more standardized features than previously available on any CASE CTL. This includes standard adjustable electro-hydraulic controls, high-flow hydraulics, Auto Ride Control, one-way self-leveling, a hydraulic coupler, an auto-reversing fan, LED lights and a one-year subscription to CASE SiteWatch telematics.
The new CASE TV620B also features the new CASE SiteConnect Module, remote connectivity and software updates through the SiteManager App (iOS and Android), as well as connectivity to the CASE Uptime Center for collaborative fleet management between CASE, the local CASE dealer, and the equipment owner.
Like all CASE B Series CTLs, the TV620B includes a completely redesigned operator interface, industry leading 360-degree visibility, and an eight-inch LCD multi-function display that serves as the command center for the machine.
G Series Wheel Loader Enhancements
CASE launched major new features and functionality to its entire lineup of CASE G Series wheel loaders in 2021 to improve performance and productivity, increase uptime, and empower the operator with greater control and understanding of the machine and its work. New enhancements to the CASE G Series wheel loader lineup include:
- An all-new touchscreen display that delivers the intuitive user experience and puts all core operational controls at the operator’s fingertips
- New configurable buttons built into the armrest that allow the operator to program certain settings/tasks and perform their work faster/more efficiently throughout the day
- New adjustable electro-hydraulic controls that further dial in machine performance to each task
- A new Smart Power Mode that improves communication between the engine and transmission based on workload to further drive fuel efficiency and reduced tire wear
- New electro-hydraulic parallel lift functionality (Z-bar and XR models) that improves material retention and loading operations
- A fully integrated OEM payload system that helps improve load accuracy and provides detailed reporting for billing, tracking and operational performance
- Enhanced telematics performance and reporting, and remote diagnostics for increased uptime
- Integration and connectivity with the CASE Uptime Center
- A new Tire Pressure Monitoring System that optimizes tire life and fuel consumption
*Based on competitive published specs available, CASE TV620B has greatest breakout lift force, breakout bucket force, and track length on the ground.