Working modes easily adapt to every work load
The familiar working mode systems offers 3 power modes to match different requirements.
- A MODE for grading, lifting and precision work.
- H MODE the best balance between productivity and fuel economy.
- SP MODE extra speed and power for the most demanding jobs that require maximum productivity.
Auto Power boost automatically increases hydraulic pressure according to the operation’s demands.
Accurate, simple and robust design for high durability
- True to CASE’s enviable reputation for reliability and durability, the D-Series delivers leading design solutions and
- Wide choice of arm solutions, including the heavy-duty arm with reinforcement plate and bars on the bottom side.
Great performances with low fuel consumption
CASE advanced energy management provides solid fuel saving opportunities and lower emissions, and helps to
prolong the life of the machine. It consists of 5 Energy Saving controls:
- Torque control decreases main pump loads to prevent a drop in engine rpm
- Boom Economy Control (BEC) Increases fuel efficiency during boom lower and swing operations, such as dump unloading
- Swing Relief Control (SWC) carefully manages the hydraulic power distribution in slewing operations to deliver the
most efficient flow and pressure.
- Spool Stroke Control (SSC) creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging and leveling operations.
- Idle functions: the Auto Idle function lowers engine rpm after 5 seconds of lever inactivity independently of the throttle’s
position, while the Idle Shutdown function shuts the engine down after a pre-set time. Both are manually switchable.
CLEAN AND MAINTENANCE-FREE POWER
EU Stage IV/TIER4 Final compliant CASE engines
- Maintenance-free SCR and DOC-only solution
- No Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or regeneration are required as no solid particles remain trapped into the system,
resulting in maximum uptime and lower operating costs.
- High engine efficiency of the latest generation, electronically controlled, high pressure common rail with multiinjection
engine ensures great performances and low fuel consumption.
- The system is also very economical in its use of AdBlue, which is just 2.5%- 3% of fuel consumption. The large
AdBlue tank only needs to be refilled every 5 fuel refills, so that no time is wasted.