E-Series Crawler Excavators
The Crawler Excavator E-Series are CASE Construction Equipment’s answer to striving for a new benchmark of excellence, efficiency and economy. With practical enhancements such as eco mode to reduce fuel consumption, usage of new FPT NEF engine, new work modes and hydraulic settings, these new construction excavators increase efficiency in more ways than one. Other new features include customisation of new arm, boom and swing flow balance to make for a versatile application.
Like all new-gen CASE Equipment, the track excavator E-series are configurable with the CASE SiteConnect module for interactive maintenance, and for operators to seek remote assistance.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Maximize your machine’s uptime and efficiency with this planned maintenance program.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
MACHINE CONTROL SOLUTIONS
The Leica iCONstruct portfolio offers you a straightforward solution that you can customize to match the specific requirements of your road and building construction business.
Hear why customers trust CASE
Antoine Badouard, France - CX130E
"We need a mid-range excavator, not too big not too small, that can go anywhere. And the CX130E is perfect for this purpose!" Here is the first reaction of the French customer Antoine Badouard after the test of the brand new E-Series excavator.
Explore the Features
CASE TRACK EXCAVATOR E-SERIES ADVANTAGES
CASE track excavator E-Series are a popular choice in urban, infrastructure, recycling and quarrying job sites for their reliability, unbeatable speed vs control ratio, outstanding comfort and low fuel consumption. The tracked excavator E-Series help increase overall productivity through comfortable working conditions for the operators.
The pressurised cab has improved sealing, with wide access space and increased foot space. The console on the crawler excavator is suspended with the seat and has optimised control lever positions thanks to which the operator can maintain their preferred working posture when they adjust the seat’s position. The construction excavator E-series features the largest monitor in the industry (25cm) with high resolution and has five buttons that can be configured to directly enter the most frequently used menus or screens, increasing efficiency and productivity further.
Learn about all the features and advantages the CASE E-Series construction excavators give you.
ENHANCED QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Stronger than ever, built to last
- The reinforced clamp improves the pipe holding force on the boom.
- The shape and thickness of the inner reinforcement plate increase the boom’s durability.
- The tolerance of the boom and arm cylinder pins has been updated to reduce clatter and play within the bushing.
- A new stop valve adjustment mechanism has been added for easier piping-valve connection.
- The more compact assembly of the undercarriage recoil spring on the CX130E, also including the grease cylinder on CX160E / CX180E, facilitates clearing the mud.
- The CX130E features a reinforced and more durable travel motor, while CX160E / CX180E deliver increased performances in travelling.
- The upper carrier rollers (on CX160E / CX180E / CX210E / CX250E) have been upgraded for greater durability.
Top performance, high fuel economy
The new-generation E-Series combines the proven energy-saving features of the D-Series with new work modes and hydraulic settings to raise the bar on efficiency.
The advanced automatic energy management system inherited from the D-Series consists of six key energy control functionalities:
- Pump Torque Control prevents drops in engine speed due to over-torque in high-load operations of the system while reducing fuel consumption in operations where maximum pump power is not required.
- Boom Economy Control increases fuel efficiency during boom down and swing movements.
- Swing Relief Control reduces the initial pump flow while improving control at the start of swing movements to lower fuel consumption.
- Spool Stroke Control automatically adjusts pressure based on the sensors’ feedback, avoiding unnecessary functionality.
- Boom Oil Regeneration: the returning oil from the boom down is used to speed up the arm-out movement [only from CX210E crawler excavator upward].
- Auto Idle / Idle Shutdown: customizable and manually switchable functions that lower engine rpms after a period of inactivity or shut down the engine after a period of idling.
With all these features, coordinated by the CASE Intelligent Hydraulic System, together with the new FPT engine and improved travel motor for additional mechanical efficiency, the E-Series excavators deliver unprecedented performance and high fuel economy. CX160E / CX180E hydraulics has been further improved thanks to a 12% increase in the pump flow rate output.
Ideal working conditions, every day
- Pressurised cab with improved sealing, wide access space and increased foot space.
- Ergonomic air-suspended high-back seat with tilt adjustment and optional heater.
- Console suspended with the seat and optimised control lever positions: the operator maintains their preferred working posture when adjusting the seat’s position.
- Reduced pedal travel and footrest reduce fatigue during operation.
- Automatic air conditioning controls are integrated into the monitor.
- Air conditioning performance improved with a cooling upgrade and optimal air vent locations.
- Optimised storage capacity with lunch box tray and cool box, smartphone tray, and two large drink holders.
- Repositioned lower track rollers reduce vibrations for smoother travelling.
- Quieter cab with 1 dB lower internal noise compared to D-Series on CX210E, and 3 dB lower on CX250E / CX300E.
SAFER OPERATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
Safety first, inside and outside the cab
- Reinforced cab structure ROPS and FOPS compliant.
- Standard FOPS level 2 head protection.
- Factory-fitted front guard OPG level 2; grill guard and front guard OPG level 1 available as DIA kits.
- Optional factory-fitted travel alarm for greater safety on the job site around the machine.
- The new auto lever lock safety feature stops machine movement when the operator unintentionally unlocks the gate lock.
- Seat belt fastened detection.
- Wide, robust and comfortable steps, and handrail for safe access to the top of the hood.
- Non-slip plates and top hood cover supported by two gas pistons and secured by two mechanical stops.
- A wide platform on top of the engine compartment to work safely on the engine box.
Explore available Models
Find the right machine to fit your operation no matter how demanding the applications.
76.4 at 2000 min-1
90.4 at 2200 min-1
90.4 at 2200 min-1
120.4 kW at 1800 min-1
133.4 at 2000 min-1 (rpm)
193.4 at 1900 min-1
Buckets for Direct Fit and G type quick coupler
Wide range of buckets for Direct fit and/orfor G type quick couplers.
Buckets for Direct Fit or MultiFit quick coupler
Wide range of buckets for Direct fit and/or for MultiFit "S" quick couplers.
G type hydraulic quick coupler
Hydraulic quick coupler MultiFit "S"
Fully hydraulic reversible quick coupler.