D-Series Crawler Excavators
BIG ON PRODUCTIVITY AND ECONOMY
You can count on CASE crawler excavators for a big digging and lifting performance. The Intelligent Hydraulic System incorporates five energy saving features that contribute to a substantial cut in operating costs with an increase in productivity. The spacious cab offers a first class operator environment, with excellent all round visibility, remarkably low internal noise levels and easy to use in-cab monitor.
Boost your machine's profitability by tracking and managing your fleet's operation.
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by increased connectivity resulting to more efficient service.
Avoid unexpected costs with this extended warranty program.
MACHINE CONTROL SOLUTIONS
The Leica iCONstruct portfolio offers you a straightforward solution that you can customize to match the specific requirements of your road and building construction business.
Hear why customers trust CASE
Cassavia S.R.L., Italy - CX210D
Extreme agility and versatility, low fuel consumption and outstanding reliability. There are many reasons to be satisfied with a CASE crawler excavator.
Explore the Features
Improved D-esign for D-urable perfomances
- The boom and arm have been re-designed according to the latest stress analysis criteria, to reduce stress points while maintaining weight optimization to ensure the best lifting performance.
- New high strength casting parts with joined hinge flanges reduce stress and increase durability.
- The undercarriage has been re-designed and re-shaped to facilitate the welding process, enhancing the reliability of the fabricated structures.
- The One-Side-Slope lower frame design reduces the time needed to clean the undercarriage.
- The thickness of the structural plates has been increased, especially in those parts where a high level of protection is required for components.
High performance hydraulics control
- The new electrically controlled pumps and a bigger main control valve deliver faster cycle times.
- Oil flow can be adjusted according to working needs, or increased smoothly while starting travel and boom down.
- As a result, the machine responsiveness to operation load is multiplied, resulting in cycle times up to 12% faster than the previous generation.
COMFORTABLE AND SAFE CAB
The ultimate interior cab configuration
- Superior cab structure with ample legroom for the operator.
- Fully adjustable workstation
- New ergonomically designed highback seat with air -suspension for excellent comfort.
- Optional seat tilting adjustment and seat heater.
- Top class features include 178 mm colour LED Monitor, bluetooth tuner and Radio, spacious storage compartment, 12v accessory plug, clipboard holder, mobile phone holder, warm and cool box, fuse box service connection, storage tray and ergonomic arm rest.
ROPS cab and FOPS level II
A safe working environment for the operator:
- Reinforced structure of the cab compliant with ROPS/FOPS requirements.
- Standard head protection approved to FOPS Level 2.
- Wide offering of optional front guards.
- Optional factory fitted travel alarm for greater safety on the jobsite around the machine.
Explore available Models
Find the right machine to fit your operation no matter how demanding the applications.
210 kW / 282 hp
210 kW / 282 hp
270 kW / 362 hp
382 kW / 512 hp