With most rebuilt parts, manufacturers replace only the failed component. In our remanufacturing process, we examine, restore and test parts to our original performance specifications.
We rely on state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, strict performance standards and unequaled quality control. To ensure peak performance on the jobsite, they’re fully tested to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications. Plus, they’re backed by our industry-leading warranty.
With every CASE remanufactured part, we:
- Completely disassemble and inspect the core.
- Thoroughly clean each component and test it against the manufacturer’s latest specifications.
- Replace all wear parts with new components—including bearings, seals, gaskets and more.
- Restore or replace all other components.
- Reassemble and test all finished remanufactured parts one final time to ensure like-new performance.